MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

She's MARRIED!

The first one of us took the plunge. One of my friends from high school got married this weekend to a guy from our very own high school class. Her wedding was so, so beautiful. She is an absolute vision of beauty to begin with, and then to dress her up in all of the outfits needed for a four day wedding... it just magnified everything. It's so hard to believe she's really married. All of the girlfriends grouped together and said that the actual reality of her departure hasn't really sunk into any of us.

It's an amazing thing to see two people so really, truly in love. I've been part of and come across many, many couples in my lifetime, but I can't say that I know any other couple that is quite as love as these two are. They had an amazing video made about them and their hopes for their life together by www.jadeproductions.com. I've never seen something like that before at a wedding, so it was extremely unique. When you are done watching it, you know that those two are really meant for each other. I'd love to post wedding pics here but that would violate a lot of people's privacy.

The fire is offically lit... the pressure will be immense for the next few years from family and friends to get married now that one of the girls in our group has done it. I know I'm no where near ready for it yet. Maybe after b-school. I have to go back to New Jersey tomorrow, where I'll be living in a hotel for the next two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home