MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

A weekend at home!

In spite of all the craziness, I've come home to Fremont for the weekend. I am so relieved to be out of that awful room and to never have to go back. I don't know exactly how to go about getting my security deposit back. She wants to charge me $100 for every time she cleaned the bathroom. What crap. Oh well. I guess I've learned a very expensive lesson... if you need to live some where for a very short period of time, you need to do a lot of research and it may be better to spend a little more and go for corporate housing.

The flight home sucked! our flight didn't take off until 11pm (it was supposed to take off at 8:20pm). I got home to Fremont around 3am. I couldn't fall asleep until about 6am... I went to my girlfriend's sangeet last night. This weekend is her wedding weekend. She looks really happy and I'm so happy for her. It will definitely be a fun weekend. The wedding is tomorrow and the reception on Monday.

I'm really not looking foreward to going back to work next week. It's going to be an intense three days... lots of late nights and nose-to-the-grindstone type of work. But once we have closed the half year, I can relax, pack up, and know I only have to put in 5 days more (at most).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home