MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I've Made It!

I've made it! Today is the day. I'm leaving that god-foresaken, horrible, scary rented room... and moving into a beautiful hotel in Princeton for the night!!! I cannot wait for internet connection, tv, a clean shower where I don't have to worry about someone suddenly barging in. I never have to see that awful lady again. I really hope she gives me back my security deposit... but the most important thing right now is... I'VE MADE IT!

*No more worries about other people trying on my undergarments.
*No more noisy kids who scream when it's time to take a bath.
*No more worries that someone will barge into my room in the middle of the night.
*No more weird smells from someone else's cooking.
*No more searchign for parking in a shady parking lot.

I do have a few memories in that room... mostly with the 22 year old... haha... but considering he's long gone too at this point, I can happily say GOODBYE to the rented room fiasco!!!! Well, after I grab the last of my things tonight. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home