MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

"Someone who makes your heart ache in a good way... "

I can't wait of this Friday... I am going to Vegas for Memorial Day Weekend! One of my really good girlfriends from high school is getting married, and we are taking her to Las Vegas for the first time for her bachelorette party! Ever since I left LA, I have really missed the thrill of going to Vegas, so I'm happy about the trip.

It is so weird to think that someone my age is getting married. One of my own friends is really getting married and pledging herself to one person for the rest of her life. I had the chance to look at her website today and her and her future husband are so obviously happy together. Love, it's such a weird emotion. How do you know when you are really in it? I wonder if I really ever have been been in it. Someone once told me that if you have to ask, you probably haven't. There are time whens in my past when I really thought I was, but now, when I think about it, I was never in love enough to fight for it. Not for long anyways. Anyway, I'm so happy for my friend that she did find "someone who makes her heart ache in a good way." I wish the pain lasts forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home