MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Cutie and the Married Guys

My recent adventures in NYC make me feel like all morals have gone out the window. A few months back, I wrote about my "date" with the guy who neglected to mention he was married until we were at dinner. I don't know what it is about me that attracts married men, but lightning has managed to strike the same spot twice.

I was at a bar in the flat-iron a few weeks ago, waiting to meet my friend. She was running late, so I decided to order a glass of wine and relax a little while I was waiting for her. A fellow decides to slide into the seat next to me at the bar and asks my name. I really wasn't attracted to him, but it's not like I had anything better to do so I told him. We made small talk for a while, and then he asks me for my number. I wasn't at all interested so I tell him I have a boyfriend, thinking that would scare him away. No dice. Now he's asking me for my email address. Great! Why doesn't he get it? I see my friend at the door, so I get up, and he follows me. Finally, to get rid of him, I gave in and scribbled my email on the back of his business card and then told my friend that I wanted to go to a different bar. We left, and thankfully, he didn't follow.

A few days later, I get an email from him (Crap, I should have given him a fake email!). "MBA Cutie, It was so great to meet you a few days ago. It's good that you are so up front about having a boyfriend, it really shows what a great personality you have. I can't wait to meet you again. Just to get it out in the open, I am married and I wanted to let you know that. When would you like to meet?" WTF!!!???!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE??? If you are married, why are you so persistantly going after girls' numbers and then emailing them?

Cutie's response, "Please never email me again. Thank you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home