MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Friday, May 19, 2006

The Ross Experience

I have been trying to decide whether or not to continue blogging once I start school at Ross. I finally concluded that I will continue to blog, but on two separate blogs. MBA Cutie will officially become my "personal" blog, which will continue to contain my stories and thoughts that are largely not MBA related.

My new blog, The Ross Experience, will include information that is exclusively related to the MBA and my experiences in the Day MBA program at the Ross School of Business.

So, if you are looking to just find MBA related information, be sure to visit my other blog. Please be mindful that although my blog name is MBA Cutie, the MBA Cutie blog will not have just MBA content. Once school starts, I will try to post on at least one of my blogs every few days.

3 Comments:

At 5:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, let me understand here - MBA Cutie is about your dating experience in NYC or else where you move, and Ross Experience is about dating exclusively in Ross.

 
At 5:46 PM , Blogger MBA Cutie said...

Haha, nice try... my blog is about a lot more than dating!

And there will be no dating related information at all on my Ross website.. that is strictly for MBA related information.

 
At 10:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at you! I like the way your blog is turning out, and I think having 2 seperate blogs is a good idea. Also, seems like the blog is getting a lot more attention, just from the ads you have placed at the bottom. Good work, and keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home