MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Friday, May 12, 2006

All Good Things Must Come to an End

All good things must come to an end, but all we can hope is that the new things coming our way will be just as good if not better. This last week has been one of deliberation, questioning, and contemplation: is going to school the right choice for me? do I really want to put my work life on hold for two years? how do I want to spend this summer? The questions just keep coming, and I wish I had a magic looking glass that would tell me what my life would be like in twenty years depending on what choice I make.

Other things end, too. With finalized plans to go to India at the end of July, I know that I'll be packing up and leaving New Jersey for good. Life with the youngin' is all but non-existant. It had to end, not so much for him as much as for me. I know I like him too much and it would never work since I'm leaving, and that's the end of that. I can't let myself think about it or I'll turn into a total sap.

I can't wait for school to start and for all the new good things to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home