MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

LiveJournal

I had a fabulous story I wanted to post today. Absolutely fabulous. But I won't post it. Not today anyway. In fact, maybe not ever.

However, I have spent a lot of time thinking about my blog and whether or not this is the right forum for it. I had heard about LiveJournal from a bunch of my friends, and am now thinking of moving my blog there. I think it may find a happier home and not be under constant attack. Plus I can more readily regulate who reads my blog. I can use this blog and the MBA Cutie psuedo-name to post only MBA related information. I don't attack other people's blogs; I have respect for maintaining my friend's anonymity when I write about them; and while my blog may be a bit narcissistic, it is not hateful to anyone --- and that much, I cannot say about the many people read and enjoy my blog, yet chose to leave hateful comments to me. I have decided to monitor comments going forward. If the situation doesn't improve, I will take my blog private on LiveJournal.

3 Comments:

At 2:25 PM , Blogger MBA Cutie said...

Thank you so much Christian! I think I will continue posting but just moderate the comments. :) My fabulous story is coming up next.

 
At 2:35 PM , Blogger i_will_make_it said...

I have been a happy user of LiveJournal since 2000. The lj community is great and the developers are active bloggers themselves and thus, in tune with all the users.

Look forward to your fabulous story wherever you choose to post. Cheers! -dreamland

 
At 8:00 PM , Blogger Princess said...

Hey! I use LJ too. I actually started on LJ years ago. I just moved over to blogspot recently to post my JD/MBA related stuff. Since more people from school were finding out about my blog, I wanted to keep the personal stuff separate. So, that being said, I totally understand - just let us know so I can add you on LJ!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home