MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Friday, February 24, 2006

GO BLUE!

I attended the Admitted Students reception at the Morgan Stanley building (41st floor) at 47th and Broadway last night. I am so happy I went. I got to meet so many well spoken, accomplished alumni. I have to say --- the overriding factor that convinced me to apply to Michigan, and now, reaffirms that I've made the right choice is that no matter how many alumni I speak to, from ANY of the graudate or undergrad schools at U of M, no one has anything negative to say about their experiences there -- apart from the weather.

I am really excited and cannot WAIT to GO BLUE!

2 Comments:

At 8:14 PM , Blogger Marina said...

Any cute boys? :)

 
At 10:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am curious about cute boys as well. I am hoping to be an admitted student to Michigan in a few weeks. I am happy you clarified from earlier posts that this was for admitted students as I was getting nervous that I had not been notified of NY area events for Michigan prospects :o( IWANTROSS/BW Boards

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home