MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Monday, February 27, 2006

Cradle Robbing

My girlfriend visited me from San Francisco and we had the most fabulous time out in New York City. First we had dinner at this cute Thai restaurant in Soho, Peep, (Prince between Thompson and Sullivan) and after that we headed out to various bars. By the end of the evening we went to the Park (17th and 10th) where this MBA Cutie met a NYC Cutie, whom I proceeded to spend time with, and he turned out to be intelligent, well spoken, well traveled, and ambitious... and also... 22 years old. AHHH! I know that shouldn't be a big deal, but I have never, ever in my life gone for a younger guy. I don't know if it's for me. But then again, I will never know if I don't give it a try. :)

7 Comments:

At 1:16 AM , Blogger Forrest Gump said...

yeah, give it a shot...you will never know if you didnt :) analogous to applying to Harvard, right?

 
At 1:21 AM , Blogger MJ said...

i say go for it. you can plan out your next date here :)).....i keeed i keeed.

 
At 1:59 AM , Blogger ... said...

I married an older woman...best decision in my life! If he can hang with a more mature, more experienced person, give him a shot. The couple of years difference now is insignificant when you think 30 years down the line...of course now I've got you married off.

 
At 8:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"intelligent, well spoken, well traveled, and ambitious"

I am assuming since you spent time with him that he is also a nice guy (not to be confused with "weak" one).

In Manhattan? Wow.. My wife tells me that breed is hard to come by in Manhatty...

 
At 10:14 AM , Blogger Scott said...

I second Mr. Trout - married an older woman. She is less likely to put up with my sh@$, which keeps me honest and respectful of her as an individual.

That aside, does he know you are starting an MBA soon? (read: no time for love Dr. Jones)

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger KV said...

I love the title of your post :-)

 
At 4:16 PM , Blogger sorebrek said...

Dunno about them being lucky - I'd be clicking my heels in mid-air if any of them called me - thanks though! Good luck with cradle rocking, bar hopping, Zagat tasting and every other shenanigan you must attempt before you head out to Michigan. Good practise I say :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home