MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fool's!

It's April Fool's Day!

I managed to get away without being fooled. However, I guess I was slightly fooled. My team is at work on our MAP project, and we were suppoed to have a meeting in NYC tomorrow. I told my girlfriend I'd be back in New York for the weekend, and then at the last minute... plans were cancelled. So that was my only April Fool's Day gift.

Other than that, school has been busy, I've hardly been going out. I'm discovering that wedding planning is a lot more work than I had expected. It's really hard to coordinate eveyrone's thoughts (including mine, my fiance's, and our families'). I'm also getting over the stomach flu, so this weekend really was so-so.

Oh well. More news when it happens!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home