MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Return of the MBA Cutie

I've been gone. I know I have. I've ignored my blog for months. But I have lots of news for my readers... If I have any readers left! I'm ENGAGED! And here's how it happened....

So I started dating this guy that is in the Business School at Michigan also. We have been inseparable for months... as anyone here can tell you! For spring break we went to Italy... and while touring around Venice he popped the question. And of course I said yes!

The second highlight of our trip to Italy the chance to visit Milan during fashion week. We had a few drinks at Just Cavalli (Roberto Cavalli's lounge, located in the middle of a park in Milan). It was incredible. Jewels and fur everywhere! Our table had a beautiful couture dress "frozen" into the tabletop. Interesting clientele... lots of girls clearly looked like they were in Milan for runway shows, but many of them looked so very young. There were also a lot of couples with older men and very, very young girls. One of the Milanese girls we were with said that it's a very common thing. The business is so harsh and many girls are willing to do anything to get a break or a chance to walk down the runway for even just one show.

Since my return to the states, I had go back to my old stomping grounds and spend the second half of last week in New York City. Our MAP projects have started at school. I came back to AA to find out that my soon to be hubby is on his way to Brazil... and I won't see him for 5 weeks. Could be an interesting 5 weeks. Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

At 5:03 PM , Blogger MBA Pundit said...

Congratulations and all the best!

 
At 2:47 AM , Blogger Power Suit Mom said...

Congrats!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home