MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

4am

I am appalled that I can stay out until 4am. What on EARTH am I doing until 4am?? I still have not really figured it out. Last night wasn't the only night of 4am debauchery since I got to Ann Arbor. The evening unfolded innocently enough....

My section decided to have a little after MBA Games get together at Leopolds, which was fun.. but a little calm. So a few of us decided to head over to a joint birthday party at Rush Street. Rush Street was fun... the music was awesome, we danced and drank, and before I knew it, it was time to go home. Ahhh... the drunken trail home. It's an interesting trail that seems to change it's path every few minutes. First we have to stop for pizza. Then we have to stop and talk to a bum on the road, because hey, when else would you want to stop and talk to a bum? Then we have to wait for the drunken friend that ends up seeing someone they know on the street and needs to hoot and holler for a while at them. Then some how, a good hour and a half later... you trip into your apartment... only to chug down a glass of water and then go to bed.

The 8am breakfast so didn't happen. I'll be lucky to make it to the game by half-time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home