MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

KEGGER!

Now that I'm settled into AA, I can give the low down on what really happens out here in the midwest... Boy, are those of us who call the coasts our home are totally missing out.

Pros of a Michigan Social Life (GO BLUE!)

(1) You NEVER have to get dressed up. You can toss on whatever, because everyone is so chill, and just head out the door.

(2) You NEVER have to worry about what there is to do, because there is only ONE thing to do: DRINK!

(3) Beer and Alcohol are cheaper here than in any other city I've ever lived in.

(4) People are so very nice! And everyone likes to have a good time. (NO more NYC stick-up-the-you-know-what types.)

In just the past six days I've managed to drink awesome Sangria at Dominicks, have home brewed ale and in-house distilled vodka at Leopolds, learn to play beer pong, learn to play dice, learn how to make a luge so I'm ready for winter-time, attended a kegger party and have taken my first suck at the beer bong. I guess I did a few school related things too, but if you are interested in reading about that, check out my other blog. Supposedly by the end of my time at Michigan, I will be immune to alcohol.

It's interesting what excessive alcohol and reduced sleep can do to a person. It certainly leads to some interesting conversations. My current question of choice is does having fake boobs automatically mean that you cannot be intelligent? Last night at the kegger I was wondering around with my classmate, Goonie (his self inflicted nickname), searcing for a bathroom. No luck, so I get ready to head off to the b-school to use the bathroom. I turn around and run right into Goonie, who decided to just use the bushes. Whoops. Well maybe there are some advantages to being a guy. But then again, maybe not. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home