MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Best Laid Plans

The best laid plans often go astray... I was planning on writing every day since I had this entire week off (I don't leave for vacation until Sunday night), but between running errands, hanging out with siblings, and late night conversations with old friends, it just didn't happen. I did, however, discover the fun of www.picturetrail.com, which I highly recommend other internet junkies to check out! It's a great way to create interactive photographs.

Other than that, I've discovered that the technology department at Michigan lets us create our own homepages! So I've been crazy busy trying to create mine. It's not ready yet. But, between that and Picture Trail, my friends can expect to see some really cool, new displays of my travel photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home