MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Homecoming

I made it. I'm really free... free from work, free from NJ... free from living in odd places. I'm back in my own home, lazing away on a Monday afternoon without a thing to do... other than write in my blog!

I left work on Friday afternoon (for the last time!) and took off, driving, to Richmond, VA. It took 8 hours. A trip that should only take 5 hours took a whole 8 hours. It was a beautiful day, so everyone took to the road, to get to the Jersey Shore or Virginia Beach. I flew home on Saturday afternoon.

Saturday, I went to a party at the house of a friend of mine from High School. It was a great party! He really managed to bring out quite a crowd. He was up for the weekend from Los Angeles, where he works for.. MY SPACE! I was so jetlagged, my friend and I didn't stay too long.

This week is wrapped up in preparations for India. I'm heading over to the Indian Consulate to get my visa, I need to do some last minute packing and shopping. My surgery was cancelled.. possibly, indefinitely! I may not need it at all in the end, but if I have it, I will most likely have it at Michigan. That's right! All my section mates will have the joy of watching me recover. Or, I may have to take a PICC line (which I would actually prefer.. it's the less of all the evils... OK, so I'll be a dork for a month or two, but at least I'll be a dork that still alive!).

Now that I'm back, with little to do, I will most likely get back into the swing of writing in my blog more often. So there are more fun, exciting stories to come from the keyboard of this MBA Cutie. At least until I get to India, and hopefully even then, there will still be stories!

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can have surgery in India ... will be cheaper

 
At 10:58 PM , Blogger MBA Cutie said...

I would consider it, but it's lung surgery, so I wouldn't be able to fly... for all we know, I may not need it at all!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home