MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Last Week of WORK!

My brother's concert went off without a hitch. Actually, he was totally incredible. I want to post pics here... but I can't. If you want to see pictures, email me.

My mom freaked out after the concert. She is pretty superstitious, and she did a special puja this morning for the three kids in my family (me, my sister, and my brother) to ward off evil eyes. Although, considering my recent experiences with bad luck, I can't say that I don't need the extra blessings.

I'm not looking forward to the red eye back to Newark. Coach is so crowded and I can barely stretch and sleep. Plus, my neck totally hurts when I have to sleep standing up. I saw CARS with my brother and sister today. You know, I thought it would be really trite (which it was), but I actually enjoyed it... a lot! I would see it again. It was cute, a little different, but totally predictable.

I've been in the process of trying to find as many Ross related blogs as I can. I want to know more about what life was like as a first year for other students, as well as what classes to take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home