MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Recovery

I'm sorry that I disappeared for a little while. It turns out that the surgery I had back in February didn't really help with diagnosing what's wrong with my lungs... so they got worse, and then I had to have an emergency CT guided needle biopsy on Friday. Yes, it sucked, and I'm still in some pain, but I should be better soon.

I really miss my family and California. Last night, I stayed in a hotel for initial recovery, trying to avoid my wretched rented room. I'm not allowed to take a bath for 24 hours. I am really trying to keep my spirits up but I guess I'm just feeling down. I'm thinking of cancelling my goodbye party next Saturday. Seems like it's not a good weekend for a lot of people, and I just am so ready to get out of here.. I have nothing really left in NYC or NJ that I need to celebrate. Maybe it's just me feeling down saying this. I dont' know. I'll try to start posting regularly again next week.

1 Comments:

At 6:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon! a big cheer up hug from overseas :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home