MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Monday, June 05, 2006

BRAS ARE NOT THINGS TO BORROW !!!

OK, I live in Hell. I will give the preliminary details of the story tomorrow, but in short.. this is what happened to me.

I was doing my laundry in the basement of the sketchy townhouse where I'm renting a room. I pulled my bras out of the washing machine and hung them up to air dry on the clothes line. I went upstairs to read for a while. I came back down to collect my laundry and I find my shady landlord in the basement. One of my bras is on the floor. Another one, she is TRYING ON. She is TRYING IT ON. MY BRA. I freak out. I ask her "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" and then she notices me.

Without even acting guilty, she starts taking off the bra (ugh, which I had to see... GROSS) and tells me "Oh I thought these were mine. I was trying them on to make sure." WTF???? How do you not recognize your own bras and why would you want to try on someone else's? I took everything I hung up to dry and ran to the laundromat where everything got rewashed. I am never doing laundry in the town house again. I also had to lock up all my panties and bras in a suitcase. It's a sad day when you have to lock up your undergarments. I think this lady is screwed up in the head.

Just three more weeks and counting. I'm moving into a hotel as soon as I can.

3 Comments:

At 5:12 PM , Blogger Rico's Mom said...

That's just wrong. Ewwwww!

I have a few rental properties, if it was agreed upon in your lease that the deposit would be used for the last month of rent, you have nothing to worry about. Even if it wasn't agreed upon...you really don't have much to worry about. Getting someone evicted or going after them for money is often more expensive than just eating the few $$$ loss. Good luck!

 
At 5:41 PM , Blogger Marina said...

creepy!

But I do borrow friends' bras at times....is that weird?

 
At 6:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try hers, so you would be even.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home