MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Saga Worsens

Last night, I was sitting on my air mattress trying to plan out details for my good bye party in New York City. Around 11:30pm, I decided that that was enough for one day, and then proceed to start getting ready for bed. While I'm changing into my PJs, the door to my room suddenly FLIES open. And there is my landlord, just standing there staring at me, almost stark naked except for my underwear. I start screaming bloody murder, and yelled at her to "GET THE HELL OUT". Which she eventually did after looking around the room for another 30 seconds or so.

I was scared out of my wits. I grabbed my robe, went out into the hallway and called to her. She came out and I said "What the HELL was that about? Why did you not knock?"

She tells me "I heard voices and thought you had someone else in your room. I figured it was better to just come in and apologize to you later if I was wrong." She continued to try to justify her wrongdoing.

I told her, "That is absolutely not acceptable. I have no one here. You violated my privacy. You are NEVER again to come into my room without knocking first. If I ever find you doing this again, I will immediately call the police."

Thank God, only three more weeks and I'm out of there. I'm a little scared, but it's only a little longer.

1 Comments:

At 2:17 AM , Blogger Foxy Lady said...

Maybe this is her way of retaliating because you refused to let her keep the deposit. Let her keep your undergarments atleast.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home