MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Friday, June 09, 2006

I'm Still Here!

I'm sorry I've been MIA for the past two days. I was having system issues so I couldn't log onto Blogger. :( Things haven't really improved in the apartment situation. At the moment, I'm avoiding my landlord at all costs. I disappear to my room the second I get home, and I try to hide out as long as possible so that I don't have to see her when I shower or go to the bathroom. Just a few more weeks and then I'm done.

Yesterday afternoon, I packed up as many belongs as I could and stuffed them into my car. I leave for the 9 hour drive to Detroit in about 2 hours. Not really looking forward to it, but not really looking forward to spending more time in that awful room I rented. My dad thinks I've brought this on myself for being thoughtless when looking for a temporary place to stay. He's probably right.

Nothing new to really report. I'm looking forward to attending the Lehman event on June 20th and to my goodbye party! It's nice to have something fun to plan. A few karmatic things are starting to catch up to me, so I'm trying my best to relieve their impacts. I don't know if it will work out. I have a new story to add on to the Online Dating series, so you can look forward to that in the next few days... Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

At 12:42 PM , Blogger Marina said...

I'll see you on the 20th!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home