MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Rooftop Ramblings

I went out in Philly on Saturday night for the second time in my life. The first time, I think I wrote about it, was last November when I went with a group of friends to Denim. This time, I went to see one of my friends whom I wanted to spend some time with before I head off to Michigan. The evening started out great. He has the cutest apartment and a fabulous new computer and tv. In spite of feeling a bit "settled", he is very happy with his new belongings and living quarters. We had a few drinks and then headed out to the Continental Rooftop bar, which was PACKED! I had never been there before, and it was fun. The drinks were ok, but the crowd was really nice... so different than the usual banker/consultant types that would have found their way to a place like that in NYC. Everything went well, and then one of my friend's friend's arrived, so we all hung out. His friend's friend is a CPA too, so we even got to talk shop for a while.


I think I'll be staying far, far away from the drink for the next few weeks -- this weekend was more than enough of it. The thought of it just makes me sick.

4 Comments:

At 12:41 PM , Blogger i_will_make_it said...

Cutie, I love your new layout!

 
At 3:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow hope you learned your lesson....I mean drinking is alright but to that point you really got to be careful...

 
At 8:44 PM , Blogger brownoski said...

i don't think i've seen this template before :), looks like you have computer hacking skillz

 
At 9:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once I got really wasted and all I can remember was walking to a chick for light. Nextday, I woke up next to her, in her bedroom -with no clue how I got there. I felt lucky to have my clothes on. I don't think she did anything to me .. who knows.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home