MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Friday, May 05, 2006

A "Me" Weekend

Ok, I love this blog thing and I love writing for all you guys, but I have decided that, going forward, my blog will only be updated daily on weekdays. I would rather offer you guys 5 quality blogs than 7 mediocre ones. Also, I need the upcoming weekends to get ready for school and work on my novel. Yes, even before Vatsa's suggestion, I had started work on my own fiction novel. For those of you itching to know, it's about a south asian girl and her experience with a reality television show. I'm sorry, but those are the only details I can reveal so far. The outlining is basically done, so for the next couple weeks I'll be hiding out at various Barnes & Nobles, Paneras, and libraries to work on getting out the prose. Oh and studying for that damn GRE.

There has been a slight change of plans for my travel adventures this summer. Looks like India can't happen becuase of family conflicts, so my sister and I are following in Marina's footsteps and hoping to make it out to Costa Rica for a week or two before school starts. Right now I'm int he process of getting all my course waivers completed and sent out to the academic department. I hope to get out of AC 502, AC 522, and BE 502, but we'll see.

Weekend plans include heading out tonight in NYC to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, lots of writing and shopping, and then... watching Deepa Mehta's film, WATER, which finally was released in a theater near me. I can't wait. Other than tonight, I look forward to a fun weekend spending time with myself. I've vetoed all interruptions for Saturday night with the exception of one person... but then again, maybe I'll feel like vetoing him too!

New blogs next week, I promise! CIAO!

1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM , Blogger Marina said...

wait, why are you taking the GRE again?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home